San Luis Obispo County offers a full menu of fresh seasonal food and wine selections to make a foodie's mouth water.
- Farmers' Market on Thursday night in downtown San Luis Obispo (not to mention, 16 other farmers' markets throughout the county)
- Farms, orchards and nurseries on the for ag adventure, such as Willow Creek Olive Ranch (producers of Pasolivo extra virgin olive oil)
- Green Acres Lavender Farm (yes, lavender is edible) and Eufloria Flowers (okay their roses may not be edible, but The Polar Star won Best Rose and Best Overall Flower at the 2006 Society of American Florists convention)
- Linn's Original Farmstore in Cambria (famous for their olallieberry pie)
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo Organic Farm
- Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo vineyards and wineries
- The Abalone Farm, the largest and oldest producer of California Red Abalone in the U.S.
- The Apple Farm's millhouse with a 14-foot water wheel that grinds wheat into flour, a 19th century apple press that makes apple cider, and a churn that makes ice cream.
- Rays Own Brand, making quality beef jerky and European-style sausages
- Plus a tasty mix of dining experiences!