Thursday, July 7
• Dinner at Hearst Castle in San Simeon featuring Hawaii chefs Roy Yamaguchi, D.K. Kodama and George Mavrothalassitis with Michael Hutchings of Santa Barbara presenting the hors d'oeuvres - sold out.
• Barrel Tasting, featuring yet-to-be-released wines from an array of California wineries, at the Avila Lighthouse Suites in Avila Beach - $30 per person.
Friday, July 8
• Central Coast Cycling Classic with Carissa Chappellet, from the Avila Lighthouse Suites, including winery visits, a luncheon in wine country & return transportation - $75.00 per person.
• Cooking Demonstration & Luncheon, hosted by Bay Area culinary icon, Narsai David and featuring Chef D.K. Kodama and Chef George Mavrothalassitis from Hawaii. The cuisine will be paired with fine wines from Central Coast wineries - $95.00 per person.
• Cheese Symposium with Kent Torrey, owner of The Cheese Shop in Carmel, featuring eight special cheeses, with fine wines from special California wineries to pair with the cheeses, at the Avila Beach Golf Resort - $45.00 per person.
• Malbec Symposium hosted by Wine Educator and Author, Karen MacNeil - sold out.
• Roederer Estate Anderson Valley Sparkling Wine Discussion & Reception, hosted by Wine Educator and Author, Karen MacNeil, at the Avila Lighthouse Suites - $45.00 per person.
• Outdoor Dinner and Concert. The Rejuvenation of Avila Beach Through Rhythm; and inspirational evening of healing rhythmic music and dance by world renowned artists, Airto Moreira, Ashé Ensemble, Isupo Irawo, among others, under the stars at the Avila Beach Golf Resort - $125.00 per person with dinner reservations, and $25 for concert only reservations.
• Winery Dinners at restaurants and wineries throughout San Luis Obispo County, including: Baileyana & Tangent at Dolphin Bay Resort; Claiborne & Churchill Vintners, Saucelito Canyon Winery and Tolosa Winery at the San Luis Obispo Country Club; and Edna Valley Vineyard at the winery. Transportation from & returning to the Avila Beach Lighthouse Suites for all dinners will be provided - $95.00 per person.
Saturday, July 9
• Rare & Fine Wine & Lifestyle Auction, Silent Auction and Luncheon. All auction activities are at the official host auction venue, the Avila Beach Golf Resort. Silent & Live Auctions and Luncheon will be presented by chefs Laurent Grangien, Rick Manson, Ian McPhee and Frank Ostini. Live Auction catalogs are included in the Rare & Fine Wine & Lifestyle Auction attendance price - $125.00 per person.
Sunday, July 10
• Chardonnay Terroir Symposium hosted by Master Sommelier and Vintner, Larry Stone, featuring fine Chardonnay from an array of California wineries- sold out.
• Reserve Wine Tasting featuring the most celebrated wines from 50 California wineries, with culinary samplings from fine Central Coast restaurants - $45.00 per person.
For Ticket and Event Information please visit: www.centralcoastwineclassic.org