Everything You Can Do With Your Morro Bay Adventure Pass
Whether you're a local or a visitor to the city of Morro Bay, why not make the most out of your experience by purchasing a Morro Bay Adventure Pass. This 3 day pass is full of land, sea, wine and food activities for individuals, couples, and families to enjoy.
Check out everything you can do with your pass:
1) One hour Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak Rental
Explore More Bay by kayak or stand up paddle board. View sea lions, sea otters, migratory birds, and even bat rays as you take in the sights, but bring a change of clothes because you might get wet!
2) Sub-Sea Tour
From the deck you can take in the beauty of Morro Bay on the SSV Seaview, then go down below to view schools of fish, kelp life, jellyfish and other Morro Bay sea life.
3) Visit the Morro Bay Aquarium or Natural History Museum
Get a closer look at what's going on underneath the water from the aquaculture to the hydrologic cycle.
4) Take a Bay Cruise with Captain Stew or Lost Isle Adventure Tours
Take in the sights and sounds of Morro Bay aboard one of these vessels. Learn about the history of Morro Bay and view its seal'ly inhabitants.
5) Wine tasting with Chateau Margene, Cuatro Dias, Morro Bay Wine Seller or Stax Wine Bar & Bistro
You're so close to wine country you can taste it...using this voucher for an individual wine tasting!
6) Tour Morro Bay by Renting a Bicycle or Surrey, or Play 18 Holes of Golf at Morro Bay Golf Course
Explore Morro Bay on two wheels or hit the links and practice your swing while surrounded by the beauty of the Central Coast.
7) Discounts on Whale Watching Tours, Fishing Excursions, a Brunch Cruise, or a Morro Bay Adventure with Central Coast Outdoors
View migrating whales, catch some rockfish or lingcod out in the open ocean, have breakfast while you cruise the harbor or go on an excursion with Central Coast Outdoors.
8) Enjoy a Frozen Yogurt, Jerky or Candy Sampler from Local Morro Bay Shops
Make a hard decision between Honey Hill Farm's real frozen yogurt from Grandma's Frozen Yogurt & Waffle Shop, homemade jerky from Morro Bay House of Jerky, or homemade candies, chocolates, and fudge. Each one is a tasty treat all their own!
9) Grab a Specialty Breakfast & Dessert Waffle from Grandma’s Frozen Yogurt and Waffle Shop
Grandma’s Frozen Yogurt & Waffle Shop features Honey Hill Farm’s REAL Frozen Yogurt, warm waffle boats with frozen yogurt & toppings. Park your rented bike, grab some breakfast and shop around Old Town Morro Bay.
10) Then Enjoy all of Morro Bay's Endless free Activities!
Click here for more details on how to get your Morro Bay Adventure Pass today!