I Love Where I Live: Enjoy A Visit for Cambria's Annual Holiday in the Pines!
The Central Coast's geography is so diverse that we even have our own little Victorian Village nestled along the coast. During the holidays, the little burg of Cambria pulls out the stops, plugs in the lights, and rolls out the red carpet to welcome all into it's fold.
During the month of December, Cambria's Holiday in the Pines offers locals and visitors alike all sorts of incentives to stay, sleep, eat and shop while enjoying the natural beauty of the area. From hotels to fine art galleries, and everything in between, the town is offering specials and discounts to help you celebrate the holidays.
Here are a few days with special events occurring:
- November 23 - December 23: Cambria Christmas Market. An outdoor market held Friday - Sunday in the German American tradition - gifts, food, drink and music.
- December 1 - December 23: Holiday Wish Book Raffle. Pick up a "wish book" at participating businesses, visit the businesses and find the "secret number" to be entered to win a shopping spree!
- December 1 - December 31: Christmas at the Castle. Enjoy Hearst Castle like Mr. Hearst might have back in the 1930's with docents dressed in period costume, celebrating the holidays! Also, a special evening tour is available during December.
- December 4th: Festival of the Trees. Food, wine and decorated tree auction.
- December 6th: Hospitality Night. The whole town is an "open-house" with treats, festivities and the red trolley running along Main Street.
- December 8th: Children's Christmas Party. Santa, food, fun and games to entertain the little ones.
- December 8th: Strings at Santa Rosa Chapel. Performances at 5 and 8 pm - $15 donation.
- December 9 & 16th: Cambria Community Chorale Concert "The Spirit of Christmas."
For complete information on all the hotel, restaurant and merchant discounts and specials during the Holiday in the Pines Festival, as well as more information about any of the above individual events visit their web page at here.
Central Coast Food Tours