National Cheese Pizza Day
Grab a Silce of Pizza in San Luis Obispo
When : September 5th
Cheese Pizza Day is a day to chow down with one of America's favorite meals. Pizza is a favorite of young and old. Originating from Italian cuisine, it's a staple in the American diet. For many American families "Pizza night" is a Friday or Saturday routine. It's also popular at parties.
You can have Cheese Pizza anyway you want. There's thin or thick crust. Extra cheese is the "norm" for many cheese pizza lovers.
To celebrate Cheese Pizza Day, just order a cheese pizza. Or, make a homemade cheese pizza.
If you decide you just have to add other toppings, its okay. We won't tell.
Have a happy Cheese Pizza Day!
Where to grab a slice of cheese pizza in San Luis Obispo:
• Klondike Pizza, Arroyo Grande
• il cortile, Paso Robles
• Giuseppe's Cucina Italiana, Pismo Beach
• Gennaro's, San Luis Obispo
• Palazzo Giuseppe, San Luis Obispo
• Mama's Meatball, San Luis Obispo
• Buona Tavola, San Luis Obispo
• Café Roma, San Luis Obispo
• Upper Crust, San Luis Obispo
For additional information on San Luis Obispo restaurants.