The Court of Master Sommeliers is Coming to Paso Robles
The Court of Master Sommeliers is an education body for beverage service internationally. Each year over 4,000 candidates complete the Introductory Course program; offering a fun, fast paced series of lectures covering the world's wine regions, blind tasting instruction, proper wine service and more! For more information to enroll take a peek below.
THE COURT OF MASTER SOMMELIERS® is the premier certification and education body for beverage service in the world
- Every year, over 4,000 candidates complete the Introductory Course program
- The Introductory Course is the first tier of education and examinations offering two fun fast paced days consisting of blind tasting instruction and lectures covering all the world’s major wine regions, viticulture and vinification, spirits, and proper wine service all led by Master Sommeliers®
- The Introductory Course is a great launching pad for professionals on all sides of the wine and spirits industry
INTRODUCTORY SOMMELIER COURSE & EXAM
A two day course consists of tastings using the Master Sommelier’s Deductive Tasting method and lectures covering all the world’s major wine regions, viticulture and vinification, spirits, and proper wine service. The course culminates with a written 70 question theory examination.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION
Tuesday, September 24 – Wednesdays, September 25, 2013
- 8:00am – 5:30pm both days; results received at the end of day 2
- La Quinta Inn & Suites | 2615 Buena Vista Drive
- Advanced Registration Required
For information on the Court of Master Sommeliers and to register for a program, visit www.mastersommeliers.org or call 707.255.5056