Package offered on ebay will benefit Music Education
The San Luis Obispo Symphony has partnered with the San Luis Obispo County Visitors and Conference Bureau, local presenters of Sunset Savor the Central Coast, in an online ebay auction to benefit Music Education. Charity auction services have been donated by Kompolt and StudioGood with design services donated by iiiDesign. Auction items donated to the cause include accommodations at Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo, dinner for two at Café Roma, private tour and tastings at local San Luis Obispo wineries and musical entertainment offered by Symphony musicians. The auction will run February 16-25, 2011.
The bidding is now open for this great Central Coast getaway package for September 29-October 2, 2011! Please help us spread the word!
The auction package includes:
• Two (2) weekend passes to Sunset Savor the Central Coast, September 29-October 2, 2011.
• Private winery tours and barrel tastings with San Luis Obispo winemakers and a private performance by SLO Symphony musicians.
• Luxurious accommodations for two on Friday and Saturday nights at Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel - Central Coast.
• Dinner for two at Café Roma in San Luis Obispo's historic Railroad District.
• A gift basket featuring a collection of distinctive and delicious Central Coast products.
The direct link for online promotion is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330531544206&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
The vanity URL for verbal/press mentions is: www.ebay.com/slosymphonyauction
For more information about the San Luis Obispo Symphony, please contact Patty Thayer, Communications Director, at (805) 543-3533 or visit www.slosymphony.com.